Author Topic: My site - undergoing another rebuild  (Read 357 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: My site - undergoing another rebuild
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »
Thanks Matt

Hopefully all my DMD pages will end up like that, well that’s the plan anyway  *)*

I made a start on my Scared stiff pages - http://home.kooee.com.au/brainsnap/scaredstiff.htm yesterday and I am trying to do my best to explain to people how the backglass spider ties in directly to parts of the playfield gameplay and also adds features to the game as I have never found a site that truly explains this ( even Robert Winters site ). It’s a game where if you play it and don’t understand the BG features you may think its an ordinary game but if you get your head around the BG features and what they mean – then you should have a vastly different opinion of the game.

It’s tough to ‘word’ everything in a way that makes sense and especially considering ‘written translations’ as well *!@  - those damn yanks are hard too please  :lol But I am doing my best.

When I am done I will also have better links to work around within each games pages to make navigation a little easier , but I cant add them until I know how many pages I will end up with for each game - its just a minor detail but I want the site to be simple to get around.

DW Drums rule !

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 01:23:17 PM »
Noticed your close up pics of the backglass, have you ever noticed the girl on there is the only person not wearing a life jacket?  Hmmm wonder why???  *)*

Boobies have been a feature on pinball machines for many many many years  ^^^
DW Drums rule !

Offline ktm450

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »
Noticed your close up pics of the backglass, have you ever noticed the girl on there is the only person not wearing a life jacket?  Hmmm wonder why???  *)*

Boobies have been a feature on pinball machines for many many many years  ^^^

Yep, cant beat em  :lol