Author Topic: Where has the forum discussion topic gone "ebay sales"  (Read 618 times)

Marty Machine

• Trade Count: (0)
I reckon a fly-by-nighter with 1 post SHOULD be able to jump in here and flog a PINBALL-related item, as it would no-doubt benefit one of the users on AP.

However, the newbies logging in to sell their cars , tools and kids toys should be deleted.

just my 2c.
MM.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Any rubbish posts will be removed and your post count decreased.

pinsanity, I'll let it go for you as I know you're not a fly by nighter.

I would not worry about it too much
AP memebers are not stupid, they are more likely to buy (and for a better price) from somebody who is a quality member

Offline PGM

• Forum Posts:
  • Patterson Lakes Victoria
I was thinking i lost my mind !! The section was there when I joined and now its gone !!

Offline oldpins

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane North QLD
    • oldpinballs.com
Just getting my posts up. I enjoy the forum and helping out when I can ! ^&^

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
  • I want to migrate... To Qld...
I reckon a fly-by-nighter with 1 post SHOULD be able to jump in here and flog a PINBALL-related item, as it would no-doubt benefit one of the users on AP.

However, the newbies logging in to sell their cars , tools and kids toys should be deleted.

just my 2c.
MM.

No Creech - I am not trying to get my post count up! (Should I???)  !@#

But I will agree with Marty on this one - some joker might have that unobtainable part kicking around with no idea what to do with it?

Imagine: "Got this big box in my garage from the '50's - about 30"x16" around 6" tall says "Gottlieb pinball playfield assembly" or some crap... Anybody want it before I take it to the tip?"  :D

Maybe Tiger's missus will check in to offload his pinball collection... Does he own any?  %$%
Why is it called PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

just my 2c.
MM.

No Creech - I am not trying to get my post count up! (Should I???)  !@#

But I will agree with Marty on this one - some joker might have that unobtainable part kicking around with no idea what to do with it?

Imagine: "Got this big box in my garage from the '50's - about 30"x16" around 6" tall says "Gottlieb pinball playfield assembly" or some crap... Anybody want it before I take it to the tip?"  :D

Maybe Tiger's missus will check in to offload his pinball collection... Does he own any?  %$%

A good point - however, I think that if someone has a rare or interesting parts for sale, they might be recommended to come to this site, and if they are fair dinkum, they can PM us, or ask someone they know on the site to allow them to post a "For Sale" post.

The idea of the restriction is to ensure that members that wish to sell are known to other members. Kinda like "Zero feedback bidders email me" kinda thing.

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
A good point - however, I think that if someone has a rare or interesting parts for sale, they might be recommended to come to this site, and if they are fair dinkum, they can PM us, or ask someone they know on the site to allow them to post a "For Sale" post.

The idea of the restriction is to ensure that members that wish to sell are known to other members. Kinda like "Zero feedback bidders email me" kinda thing.

Fair enough - can't win either way.

Having visions of Nino getting an SMS from Ms. Woods....
Why is it called PMS?

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Fair enough - can't win either way.

Having visions of Nino getting an SMS from Ms. Woods....

Lesser of two evils, shansta !

Damn ran out of credit, so I can't respond to Mrs Woods tonight  #@#

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
It's okay Nino - she rang me instead and said I could have this old piece of s**t....

You probably already have one anyway.... (Sorry about the stupidly big pic guys  !!@)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:51:45 PM by shansta »
Why is it called PMS?