Author Topic: Remakes of Classics - Would you buy one ?  (Read 20880 times)

Offline punkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
Re: Remakes of Classics - Would you buy one ?
« on: May 04, 2021, 05:04:56 AM »
I'm still excited collecting and getting to play new machines. I still love the people i meet and the friends i've made playing pinball.
Love to travel to shows and comps and the whole social aspect and hope it comes back soon.

I've seen the prices rise since i got into the hobby, hell, the machine i love more than any other cost me $1800 less than 2 years ago and would sell for twice that at least now.

But when i'm paying $10k for a players condition ToM, then i'd be an idiot to sell anything for less than average value as i'm still buying.

But i see the prices of the machines as relative and i'm grateful i don't collect old Holdens and Fords instead. The rest of the hobby is still the same, people are still the same. There's still people around that want to help others (including myself) and there's still people around who will take what they can get.
Thankfully there are still people who do everything they can for pinball, and there are still people like me who help out a little by opening their doors every week to others so they can enjoy these great machines.
Looking for Bally Space Invaders, Stern Orbitor 1