Author Topic: eBay and Video Game rant  (Read 707 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: eBay and Video Game rant
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 01:51:53 PM »
Nah

Lodge a non payer dispute, as he has entered a contract to buy this cabinet, its not your problem that he can't transport it.

These morons/tyre kickers need to be tought as lesson, if it doesn't suit DON'T bid!!!, and nino you deserve your listing fee credit.

Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 02:18:10 PM »
Nah

Lodge a non payer dispute, as he has entered a contract to buy this cabinet, its not your problem that he can't transport it.

These morons/tyre kickers need to be tought as lesson, if it doesn't suit DON'T bid!!!, and nino you deserve your listing fee credit.

and you risk copping a neg for it and there is zero you can do about it - welcome to the biased and unbalanced world of eBay!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline slammer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Bendigo Victoria
  • Aussie Pinball - No bullshit, just pinball
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
Hey Nino,

Why does it not surprise me to hear of this?

Maybe I should of taken more machines off you and saved you the grief?

Cheers Angelo

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »
If u do a dispute for non payment, the guy can say he gave u cash and then still leave you NEGATIVE feedback, or just give you NEG feeback anyway,which is not what u want.

Best to send him a cancelled transaction thingy, he agrees to it, and everyone is sort of happy.  ^^^

Yep - less hassles for me. Looks like I will just add another line to my "condition of sale" - "If your IQ is less than your age, Don't bid" That should cut down questions by 90%

@@^

SORRY NINO    This will not help as these type of people failed there IQ test so have no idea what there IQ is  *)*

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 07:20:57 PM »
Now I understand why the video dominated forums are the way they are, just an IQ thing!   %.%
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 07:45:40 PM »
Nah

and you risk copping a neg for it and there is zero you can do about it - welcome to the biased and unbalanced world of eBay!

I think you might be right there. There is no protection for sellers. I thought that rather than sell them off as empty cabinets, I'd get them going for video guys to enjoy - it was never about making money - I just want the space so I can set up my pins.

Hey Nino,

Why does it not surprise me to hear of this?

Maybe I should of taken more machines off you and saved you the grief?

Cheers Angelo

Yes mate - That was one sweet cab - and that monitor was in super condition with that repaired chassis - Glad it is in a good home ! You are welcome to pick out more.

If u do a dispute for non payment, the guy can say he gave u cash and then still leave you NEGATIVE feedback, or just give you NEG feeback anyway,which is not what u want.

Best to send him a cancelled transaction thingy, he agrees to it, and everyone is sort of happy.  ^^^

Yep - less hassles for me. Looks like I will just add another line to my "condition of sale" - "If your IQ is less than your age, Don't bid" That should cut down questions by 90%

@@^

SORRY NINO    This will not help as these type of people failed there IQ test so have no idea what there IQ is  *)*

Agreed. Thankfully - there are not too many left (cabinets)

Now I understand why the video dominated forums are the way they are, just an IQ thing!   %.%

%.%

Cannot disagree there.

I decided just to cancel the transaction. I'm sure the vidiot will continue to hassle sellers, as eBay are not interested in protecting sellers. Good thing is - I might have sold it to a buyer that won another cab - and he was a great guy. He also wants a pinball later on - so I'll look after him !

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia