Author Topic: WTB williams flipper coil braket  (Read 198 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
WTB williams flipper coil braket
« on: June 18, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
virtually i need a flipper bracket with good coil for this style Williams setup, prety urgent cheers all. secondhand is fine

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: WTB williams flipper coil braket
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »
What game is it?

I think I have a full set brand new for system 6 era

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 09:12:56 PM »
What game is it?

I think I have a full set brand new for system 6 era

what it is off i dont know, its a mod done to a gtb. so i have no idea what coil that is off.
pretty much im chasing just the brackets and the coil, don't need the rest like bushes and so on.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 10:01:29 PM »
Thought about going back to the Gottlieb set up? Much, much better than the Williams of the era - in fact, I have often found Williams games modded to use Gottlieb flippers. I might have some Gottlieb stuff here if you wanna swap.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:55:30 AM »
ill have a yarn to beaky and see what he recons, i would go back however staying this way seems a little easier at this point. but if i cant identify these parts i might go back to gtb, i will say i didnt put this settup ojn the machine its been there along time looking at those pictures of when i got the machine, since that picture i have rekitted the flippers. and rebuilt the settup, they were the only pics i have on my computer. what has happened is some kid was smashing the flippers none stop for about 3 games, and a bolt that retains the coil snapped off and i had to pull apart and extract the remaining bolt and then retap a new hole, im now a little concerned about the alignment of the coil bracket, and i think the coil is burn out. hence why i am chasing only coil and bracket itself.