Author Topic: WTB: Gottlieb System 80 boards (MPU, Driver board and power supply)  (Read 137 times)

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Hi All,

I have a Black Hole with reproduction boards which I am thinking of taking back to original.

So I'm looking for an MPU, a driver board and a power supply board. Let me know what you have.

Could also swap for my reproduction boards (Ni-Wumph MPU and driver board and Rottendog power supply)

Thanks, SV.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Asking for trouble IMO

The original boards are poorly made, flaky and VERY unreliable. They are also 20 +++ years old compounding the problem.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline riverinapinball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Asking for trouble IMO

The original boards are poorly made, flaky and VERY unreliable. They are also 20 +++ years old compounding the problem.
[/quote

I would agree.
I have some non working boards

Pm sent

Offline riverinapinball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
I would agee.
I have some no working boards.
Pm sent

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

I would be buying Pascal Janin's all in one - I have had several of his System 1 boards and they are excellent - http://www.flippp.fr/index.php?lg=en&pg=

(I have a full set of working boards in my BH, but even with these (and bullet proofed) still plan to replace with one of Pascal's one of these days.)
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
I have a set of working boards that came out of a Spiderman machine.  Happy to discuss if you want to go down that path.
Addicted to pins.