Author Topic: X-Men - Mods  (Read 24839 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: X-Men - Mods
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »
The ONLY thing the X Men machine needs is a set of mirror blades IF u want it to look wider etc. Otherwise, it really needs nothing whatsoever.

Also, the X Men Pro at Surfers Paradise, as of this afternoon, whilst opened up n cleaned etc, has had 1400 games in just over a week. The pop bumper count is over 90,000 hits, the front scoop has had over 35,000 hits and shows no wear at all.  If the game is used in a home environment, it would basically never cop any wear at all really, but I guess for $65, a cliffy wont hurt, if u like the look of it.

A week at timezone for a pinball game is like a years torture from a home collector on speed. Watching people hitting both flipper buttons for 20 minutes non stop is extremely painful.
Is there a law against pinball abuse out in the wild ? lol

Besides from the blades and the shaker( which is being installed by amd for me) both of which are aftermarket costs I will be adding the cliffy, non ghosting leds and a custom topper.
I like the look of some of those figues but I agree that you wouldn't want to overload the machine with them.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"