Author Topic: A BUMP in the road  (Read 20646 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: A BUMP in the road
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2013, 08:04:00 PM »
Mate I hear you. I'm not even getting interviews and I'm ex GM material. Coles knocked me back managing a store. Sheesh what the..... I didn't even get a look in for a bookkeeping job. I've set up company systems for people like inghams, I'm so close to being a cpa its not funny. The guys are right, my problem is people think I will get bored or expect 6 figure salaries and I've hit 50. But my biggest problem I have found is where I live. The dicks are dicks I'm sorry to say in the western subs of melb. I've knocked back a position on the other side of town. My wife who can't find a job here gets a GM job on the other side of town 10 min from where we used to live. Swinksy maybe your in the wrong location now for what you can do. I am but I invested too much dollars building here for my last job and refuse to lose the change over costs again.

I am now looking a total career change in a profession that will enable me to work in any location even the where I am. Have two people keen on me so fingers Crossed.

Btw I may know of a job that you can try for, I will pm you
Still loving my Metallica Premium