Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 29525 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #435 on: December 17, 2014, 03:47:16 PM »
Totally disagree that a Stern Pro is not suited for a home collection or isn't good enough.
The Pro machine is designed to be more random, faster ball times and a harder game to play making it a more challenging game which all adds up to value for your buck and great entertainment value.
Just look at TWDead Pro, Mustang Pro, Star Trek Pro, ACDC Pro, X Men Pro to name a few. All excellent models that stand well above hundreds of other previous DMD titles from every manufacturer. I am familiar with most DMD machines and have tried to play the majority.

I reckon I am experienced enough to rate DMD machines close to a reasonable call cause I have owned over fifty different DMD models and have a good knowledge of all 1990,s machines forwards incl owning both Pin2000 models.

The current Pro models at $7100 are still exceptional value for money.
I have played every single Stern model in the last five years incl all the Premium and LE models.

The Recent and current Stern Pro model beats most 1990 model DMDs. The current Sterns are that good.
People should play the various Stern machines and make their own minds up. I am of the belief most would walk away very impressed.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !