Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 29525 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #435 on: December 18, 2014, 12:45:49 PM »
What is comical is that people feel the necessity of having to "defend" EVERY (and I mean every) perceived slight against a company they have no personal stake in. It really is bizarre.  !@#

The mark of a truly representative forum is one that encompasses ALL views, not just the views that must conform to what a minority wants because it keeps their ego inflated. That isn't a democracy, that is an oligarchical autocracy (and we already have a forum in place that follows these principles fastidiously). At the risk of sounding presumptuous, THIS forum was founded on the principles that reinforce a democratic ideology, not some platform with which people can continually trumpet their own favouritism towards a company and pillory/denigrate those who don't agree with their position (paper planes, I mean really?)

Personally I would like to see less NEGATIVE commentary on our forum containing simplistic stereotyping about our judicial/legal system and misogynistic statements about alleged spousal indiscretions, but given my above views that would be hypocritical now, wouldn't it?