Author Topic: Look at my BALLS! Have a look at just how much work!  (Read 16399 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
They look ok...but for me, I prefer to source all my pinball parts from the U.S. Even with the bad dollar I have found that they come in cheaper and generally better quality that can come out of China or anywhere else for that matter.

Pinball life for me personally, but good luck Micky Mike, I'll stick with the pinballs that are best.

Hahahahah - you don't even realise that the balls you are buying from the good old USA ARE actually made in China - hahahahahahaha (yes, I have seen the packaging BEFORE they remove the "Made in China" label) - I guess some people are just easily fooled!

So it's clear here - practically ALL of your flipper mechs, legs, coin doors and zillions of other parts are made right here in China and shipped to the USA.

One supplier (Suzo Happ) makes a large percentage of the bits in Zhuhai not far from my factory - I have visited and seen it all for myself so keep on dreaming (well, I know you are just deliberately trying to stir me but keep it up - your comments get lamer all the time)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:08:47 PM by Homepin »
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals