Author Topic: Look at my BALLS! Have a look at just how much work!  (Read 16397 times)

Offline Brunswick Brawler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Australia
Shock, HORROR! Yet, ANOTHER post about pinball balls - who would have thought?

The first full batch of Homepin Pearls ready for final hand polishing. They are VERY hard to photograph!

A near mirror reflection of the camera.  But I was more impressed with a closer look at what is not obvious in this photo...

Have a look at the reflection from ball to ball - you can see a few layers into the box, by looking at the top balls alone.  So what is so impressive about that - I'm glad you asked!

With each reflection, the image is slightly blurred/dispersed.  So a multiple reflection would bring out multiple blurring as well as a darker reflection.  It's a nice visual affect.

I'd love to see a photo with a bright torch lighting up the inside of the box, but out of the camera shot.

Disclaimer:  I have no idea how this photo compares to a bucket of standard balls.

PS
I have to add: While some are 'nicely' discussing who has the shiniest balls, let it be known that whilst my balls have no shine, but I have the biggest balls! !^!  
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:32:00 PM by Brunswick Brawler »