Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball nostalgia pics

PENNY ARCADE PHOTOS

<< < (2/8) > >>

ddstoys:
Me to marty i have photos of all the internals etc to try and make em but getting the cruved bits rolled has always stopped me

Marty Machine:
You can easily buy sheetmetal curlers/rollers from real hardware stores (not bunnings hehehee).
In most cases you can use the supporting groove and/or nails to hold the metal in curved forms.

Are the pics on here (when clickked-on) the full size ones? are do you have bigger ones?
Probably too big to email, but if u can upload to a host-site somewhere, i'd certainly love some bigger pics.

I've wanted to build some of these ever since having the 'bug' to build an old golf game (2c) i'd talked about in another thread here somewhere....

MM.

Marty Machine:
Are these actually in an old museum of some sort? curious about the numbers on the top corner of most machines, assuming they're museum-piece reference?

How long ago were these pics taken?, does anyone know if this place is still there?
Would be worth organising a day trip for AP members to meet up there for a look-see or something.

MM.

ddstoys:
Yes this place is still in echuca i go every year most of the locals will tell you its closed down but its not it in the old por area and well worth a look there are more machines aswell but you arent supposed to take photos WOOOPS  Yes i have bigger photos they are around 2meg each pm me your email and ill email em off a few at a time

ddstoys:
Also Marty
                  I can take some detailed photos of my Golf game as they are so easy to build if you ask nicely i might even be able to paint you up a glass for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version