Author Topic: 1940s-1959s Joystick penny roll skill game  (Read 4872 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: 1940s-1959s Joystick penny roll skill game
« on: July 28, 2016, 04:28:54 PM »
First battle wast to remove the back panel to see what I was up against.   Flat head counter sunk bolts with 50+ years of rust paint and abuse.   Managed to get the surround of from around the Playfield which allowed me to see a couple of the bolts on both sides so I attacker the ones I could see with wd40 then pumped a head in and let gravity do its thing hoping it flowed over the lower bolts.    After chiseling out the old paint and hammering the screwdriver into the old slots I managed to get the top cover off and half the lower bolts what was left was attacked with the impact screw driver. 

Once open I found plenty of treasure ok most of it was junk but always intense eating to see what's been lost in a machine,   Heaps of Playfield posts some lane guides a power point a bingo Spring plenty of beer cap and a train ticket from 2004

The highlight for me was the 1952 penny that was stuck between the frame and the front panel.    I had actually played it with a few penny's so wasn't 100% sure if it had just fallen there from my couple of games but to me looking at the surrounding rust I think it had been there for a while what do you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk