Author Topic: were do i get rivets for drop targets, ramps, etc in australia  (Read 288 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
does any one know of a place in australia to get the rivets that are used on drop dargets, ramps, targets etc. As per the usual story i can get get them o.s. but i would prefer to get them over here.
i have two pins i need to use them on
on one of them someone has used screws and nuts, every time the ball hits the screw it jumps over the guard rail and misses the lock area on my fire.
i could use pop rivets but i would like to use the original looking ones.
thanks guys.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Maybe shoot Greg an email at www.rtbb.com.au or Mark at Pinballspareparts.com.au

I have got them from Mark before (installed too) on my T2 for plastics and the Skull as well.  They may be listed on the online store as something else too!

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
thanks
i have sent mark a pm
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
couldn't find them on markc's spare part list
i will have to try else were

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
couldn't find them on markc's spare part list
i will have to try else were

Pm just sent LOL

yes I have them  ,  do you have the tool to fit them ?

call me tomorrow 03 97206422  and tell me how many you need and at worst I will lend you mine ( cost me 300 odd )
to fit them

mark

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
cheers i will work out how many i need. and i will let you know.