Author Topic: Career Change ?  (Read 3358 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Re: Career Change ?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2009, 12:06:52 AM »
well well Nino ....

it happens to us all .

I live by   once its not fun  I move on.  
you dont live to work    you work to live ...
you work for your family   to see the smiles on the things you

i live to see my little girls faces when i walk in , to talk to my older daughter.

this industry has gotten to me a few times  but at this stage not enough to move on. yes I have thought about it and come close
I then sit back and think of the good people involved  and the nice ones .
there are some real ratbags  in pinball but you must forget these

mate think of your family  and think of what you can do for them and DONT miss the kids growing up. I can see that little smile on Zacs face when you get home, if anything like when I bring a pin over  , you are so lucky  to have that .  thats just one of the best things we as dads  get.

do what you makes you happy , do what gives you time with your kids  your wife .  

ifs its not fun   , sit down  talk to your wife  and take time to think what your next move . talk to your dad  too .  
even  take a week away   take a month off  
fix some your 37 pins you have ......

now  go back and play pinball   ITS FUN

I know I wont be in pinball for ever and will enjoy what time I have left and love seeing peoples faces when I drop them off
seeing the kids  play and the smile   thats  just gold for me.   but I know  in a couple of years   we will just have the parts site and a few pins.
you wont get rid of me just yet as we still have a few hundred in stock and working on more  but time changes everything.
I will contnue to chase more parts and build the site to service my customers for YEARS to come.

mark

now no more serious posts     I need a drink  ()  ( smoke is close enough     havent had one for them for over 10 years   well 10 years  3 months and 5 days )

« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 09:52:07 AM by markc »