Author Topic: Pinball Matts  (Read 8311 times)

Offline ausrhino

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Dalby
Re: Pinball Matts
« on: April 08, 2013, 06:27:51 PM »
They look good especially for the dollars paid, can you post up where they were printed

Sure can - http://www.aussiecustomgifts.com/diy/doormat/large-doormat-383

The quality actually came back quite good.  Actually better then expected for the price.  Due to the floor -and the fact I don't want to suffer another winter standing on cold slate - they serve their purpose excellently. 

I personally think they look tacky, but respect the imagination and effort to do something different.

It is located in a bar area - that has crap over all the walls - so they actually just blend into the background.  To be quite honest ...

But ultimately I was going to get something - and the bunnings variety of door matts was doing nothing for me - and definitely would have upped the tackey meter by a factor of 10.

For those that want to dip their toes in the water make sure that you picture is scaled properly.  What I mean is, make sure that you have a design program that can actually save the file to real world dimensions.  Blowing a crappy 128kb jp file up to that size is going to pixelate it to hell. The files I used are actually all vectorised so they can be adjusted to whatever image size I wanted - then saved off in real world dimensions - in jpg for the upload.  example - my jpg files dimensions was 24L x 16W inches - so what I saw was what I got.

If anyone needs any help - just message me.