Author Topic: Creature - Replacement Hologram 2013  (Read 12888 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Creature - Replacement Hologram 2013
« on: January 13, 2013, 10:49:26 PM »
Hi pinball heads,

to follow is a photo of the final (still virtual) figure we're gonna use. The shading of the eyes and mouth will of course be made prior to producing the hologram.

I'm of course aware of the fact that some of you fear that the same thing could happen like the repros from ip some years ago - holos turned red after a while. I can only repeat myself: my partner where the first ones over here in Germany who produced holos back in the mid 70's. When he received the original holo he exactly new which foil must be used for those holos. We're using exact the same material as the original ones from the 90's. My partner is 100% sure that those holos won't turn red and actually he has no idea how they could turn red - they must have been used the completely wrong material....

Till very soon - enjoy
Cheers

Henrik

Hi,

please be a little bit patient with the price - we simply cannot say something about that. One thing is clear - it won't be anywhere around the prices which were paid for the last original NOS ones in the past years. We were already talking about an end customer price we have in mind but I simply cannot communicate it here and now. I think the price will be reasonable, but cannot be cheap

We wanted to provide a perfect quality and therefor all people involved are genius in what they do and had to be paid according to that. For example a university professor for 3D modelling and 3D arts in Hamburg worked on the model for over 30 hours (just to give you an impression:)

Cheers

Henrik

btw: I really don't think one could compare a monitor screen solution with the "real thing". How much is the monitor solution ??
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts