Author Topic: Williams drop target "Horseshoe" wiper contacts - a step closer!  (Read 12350 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
I'll let you tell him - I don't go to Pinside.

Yes I have seen that thread previously. I went ahead with these because there are many people who would NEVER modify their machine even if he made a professional kit that replaced the wipers and it proved reliable.

Most people just want replacement "bolt in" parts to fix their machine with the minimum of fuss from what I have seen???

&feature=youtu.be

says "invalid link" for me but maybe it will work??

Theres a thread on Pinside regarding having these made using micro switches.. seems the guy is experiencing a few difficulties getting the product reliable... might be a good opportunity to introduce these Mike? Demand worldwide would be pretty huge id say..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacement-for-those-sliding-horseshoe-contacts-in-williams-drop-targets

Totally agree .. my thoughts were that no doubt the guy would stop trying if he knew that these were to become available.. would certainly save him a lot of frustration

OK.. ill post about these, and yes, fully understand why you don't go to pinside but there are those who vouch for you