Author Topic: Dutch Pinball - 1st Pinball - The Big Lebowski Pinball  (Read 19504 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Hitler chimes in again!

utoplay=1&rel=0
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
While the situation is far from funny, I must admit that video was one of the best yet!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

That was I thought the least funny take on that video I have seen, only the Aussie connection in the last few lines got a grin out of me, that was funny, for all the wrong reasons.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
As far as I am aware Wayne refunded all pre purchasers of MM remake, I'm at a loss as to why people are hammering him?

I do give him full marks for this when he probably realised he couldn't make it happen - it's just a shame he refused my assistance at the time, all those years ago, things could have been so different today.......I guess we will never know.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
What about the human filth that kept all the WOZ money.
Where's his Hitler video and grave stone located ?
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
As far as I am aware Wayne refunded all pre purchasers of MM remake, I'm at a loss as to why people are hammering him?

I do give him full marks for this when he probably realised he couldn't make it happen - it's just a shame he refused my assistance at the time, all those years ago, things could have been so different today.......I guess we will never know.

people got refunds but some lost out as some refunds were at the new exchange rate via paypal
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:02:28 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline solar value

• Forum Posts:
Anybody who is interested in Dutch pinball and The Big Lebowski would do well to listen to the following two episodes of Coast2Coast pinball released earlier this evening:

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-126-a-very-complicated-case-maude-or-just-my-opinion-man_33980

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-127-a-timely-evening-with-roger-sharpe_33981

Offline solar value

• Forum Posts:
Looks like this project is picking up steam again.

All artwork is now approved, still on track for Q2 this year delivery. Email below:

Dear Lebowski Achiever,

We can look back on a period of achievement, on challenges met, competitors bested, obstacles overcome. It sure wasn’t easy all the time but we will come out stronger.

That’s what makes us men.
 That and a pair of testicles.

We are pleased to present to you a new NSN with some good news!

Playfield approved!

We are very happy to announce that, with the tremendous help of Roger Sharpe, we now have the approvals for all of the artwork. We are very proud to present to you the final playfield of The Big Lebowski™ Pinball!

Production updates

2014 has been a great year for Dutch Pinball. We have built 5 prototypes that we showed on several pinball meetings like Pinball Expo in Chicago (USA), Dutch Pinball Open in Drunen (The Netherlands) and at the Modern Pinball Arcade in New York (USA). The feedback we received really is awesome! People were standing in line to play a game on The Big Lebowski™ Pinball and they love the game. Also the hand drawn artwork, the toys and the full color LED screen are very well received.

We now are testing the machines and preparing the production phase. Everything is still on track to start delivering the first TBL’s in Q2 2015.

If you want to pre-order your Big Lebowski™ Pinball machine, please go to www.thebiglebowskipinball.com to find out more!

We will keep you posted!

Team Dutch Pinball

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Rug mech in action:

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: The Big Lebowski Pinball - Production part 1
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2015, 08:55:40 AM »
some very cool machines used to produced TBL
utoplay=1&rel=0
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Brings back some memories seeing such equipment. Maybe Stern could use this stuff
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Have to admit.. that is pretty cool!

Offline solar value

• Forum Posts:
This is awesome! Their production facility is very impressive.

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
This is the best pinball theme in ages, looks like it will be well worth the wait.
 ^^^
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: The Big Lebowski Pinball - Production part 1
« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2015, 12:03:22 PM »
some very cool machines used to produced TBL
utoplay=1&rel=0

Very cool, great update!