Author Topic: Brisbane Dealer rationalisation?  (Read 283 times)

Offline wizo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Elanora
Brisbane Dealer rationalisation?
« on: March 20, 2012, 04:03:51 PM »
I notice on ebay that the pinball shed and pinball warehouse listings apear to be one in the same?

Offline Replay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: Brisbane Dealer rationalisation?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
might want to put up an example...

I dont think the Pinball Warehouse advertises on ebay

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 11:28:18 AM »
I spoke with The Pinball Warehouse five minutes ago (9am 21st March) and the staff member has confirmed that the Pinball Warehouse business HAS been SOLD to The Pinball Shed.

Kenny will be missed, what a TOP BLOKE. Every time I play the machines I bought from Kenny I remember the fun times I had talking with Kenny and his friendly staff.
I am sure ALOT of people who know Kenny will also remember the passion Kenny had for Pinball and just what a nice fair dinkum bloke he is.
 He was always welcoming, always good for a cuppa tea and a chat, and treated my wife n kids like royalty. Kenny always started up any machine for my 11 year old daughter to play. My first pinny was a TMN Turtles for her, and it, with Kenny's passion for pinball got me into collecting pinballs. I will always have fond memories of Kennys fun personality. I note, he never had a bad word to say about anyone ever.

I say enjoy your retirement Kenny and all the best mate. Thanks for the HUGE amount of positive stuff you have done for the Pinball Industry and thousands upon thousands of clients over the 30 plus years. Kenny deserves fifty thumbs up. He will be missed by many. Hope to see ya around mate.   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 11:45:54 AM »
Inappropriate posts deleted and responses to those posts removed to leave it making sense, and locked.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:48:57 AM by pinnies4me »
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”