Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 58806 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Sometimes you are like a pitiful with a toy Cavey, you just won't let it go. Don't feel you have to defend everything all the time. It gets old very, VERY quickly! Breathe in, breathe out.  ^^^
I like that people have views, I l want by BIG JUICY and am more than a little ticked that some items have been canned. But, hey, what ya gonna do?
IT'S ONLY PINBALL!  %$%

I had two Pitbulls a few years ago. Brother and sister. They used to fight a lot so I had to move them on to someone who knew the breed better than I did.
Maybe one was Pro Stern and one was anti- Stern. Lol
It gets old very quickly for us Stern fans also always seeing people rubbishing Stern.
A lot of Stern owners don't even post about their brand new in box days anymore cause they don't feel comfortable anymore. These days, a lot of us who do buy Sterns just PM each other and share photos and stories that way.
It's only pinball.

I am glad u are buying a Whoa Nellie. It does look amazing.
Anyway, I am off for a holiday and to visit some fellow pinheads on a road trip. Keep flipping.

BS... no one has ever rubbished anyone's BIN.
Sure we pick games apart but it happens with every game and in fact very few posts on this thread actually rubbish the game. Most criticism is the price and at $10K landed, our jaws have still not left the floor.
Yep - you need a holiday cavey.

I didn't say anyone ever rubbished anyone's BNIB.
But the truth is that I have had quite a few people email me and share BNIB photos and stories that they have decided not to do on a open forum because THEY felt and said that they felt the Stern bashing was over the top and THEY didn't feel comfortable doing a public BNIB opening thread. I can assure you it's not BS.

The Stern BNIB opening threads are a shadow of what they used to be.
It's not because less people are buying Sterns but because some members chose to email n share only with other people who they know are Stern fans.
I haven't publically posted my last 3 Stern purchases. I am certainly not the only one.
I don't need a holiday. I am just taking one for fun.
I am not going to get into a further debate. No need to.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !