Author Topic: Pinrepair is no longer available free online  (Read 4069 times)

Offline vinito

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kansas City, KS USA
Re: Pinrepair is no longer available free online
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2011, 10:13:28 AM »
Clay's mentality: "if i can't have it my way, then nobody can have it"

I think there was more to the turn of events than just Clay taking his ball home and pouting, such as others who have contributed to his guides taking their ball home and pouting because it was going to be sold and benefit a pinball museum or something, then things getting a little complicated and then, etc.... . You can see on the pinrepair site that not everything was removed. Just the repair guides, which as I understand it is not necessarily 100% his own input. So it's more than just Clay's ego intruding on our Constitutional right to free pinball repair guides.  &&

But even so, I've been tread on and screwed over many times in life and a guy just has to learn to grow a thicker skin and not let your buttons be pushed. You only get so much time to do stuff and getting miffed at "the mob" is no help and just a waste of time.
Anyways....
I'd be in for purchasing a book Clay wrote and access to the guides and probably a few other things just to say thanks for the effort. And I don't even have a working pin anymore. I did buy the TOP dvd set and those too are great. Clay does good work. He just lacks some "political finesse", and I can certainly say the same about myself.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:19:43 AM by vinito »
I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here.