Author Topic: v8racefan's latest addition... 2005/06 STERN Grand Prix  (Read 1725 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
I had the pleasure of meeting Leon (V8racefan) tonight when he came over to my house and we got to have a few beers and bourbans and talk allnight about pinnies and arcade stuff and I certainly had a great time.What a top bloke Leon is and and I hope he enjoyed the night as much as I did.
I hope i didnt talk his ears off too much (sorry mate,just hypo by nature. lol. ) :lol
It just goes to show that being a member of this pinball forum/site pays off big time when u get to meet like minded people and make new friends n great contacts.  In the coming weeks, if Leon has any other mates or if any other Brisy (or anyone else) wants to organise a meet, I would only been too happy to organise something.
Cheers.
P.S - Leon did bring the camera so maybe he will get to upload some photos of some of the collection  ^^^

Thanks Brett. #*#

Top night, thanks again for the invite, it was great to meet another local pinhead, I've just uploaded the photo's I took last night on the questionaire post.

I'm happy to help as well in organising a brisbane AP meet, it would be good to meet other Gold Coast/Brisbane AP members too.
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.