Author Topic: Still more playfield... Will it be ready in 2008?  (Read 9319 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Still more playfield... Will it be ready in 2008?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 12:31:10 AM »

Jokes aside - The updates are well appreciated. It's nice to see the hard work and effort going into this project is starting to take shape. It will be a great day when the game is working and both you guys will have no more work to do on it !! That means we can all play it, while you work on the next one.. sounds fair ?

#*#

Very fair indeed! But nug's done most all the work, I am just the little elf that comes by every now and then to take photos.

As for the next game, all I can say is I have never been more excited about a pinball project! The theme (for me) is about the best pinball game theme to have never been made (I hope). Already collected a number of toys from around the world, and some posters for translite and side art. Funny story on two of the toys - they were a limited edition item and an absolute **must have** for the game, and were being reissued. I kept watch of the web site for a while, then forgot for a few months, then looked - holy sh!t, they'd been released and sold out! :(

So I googled around to see who still had them, weirdly enough I found a retailer in Australia with both in stock, looked up their number to call them - to see they were located in Geelong, not three minutes from my place!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”