Author Topic: Flash Gordon new top score  (Read 371 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Flash Gordon new top score
« on: August 15, 2015, 07:03:23 PM »
At long last I finally have the top score on Flash Gordon back!  The other day I knocked a mates top score off my Flash Gordon which has been on there for almost 2 years so I'm very happy.
The previous top score was Pintoxicated's 1.685 million and while I'd come close a number of times I'd always fall short. This time I had it on my second ball. It literally felt like I had it on a string, I couldn't loose a ball and if you've ever played FG you'd know that's a very rare feeling. Anyway balls 3 to 5 kicked my arse as usual but it didn't matter.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Flash Gordon new top score
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »
Well done Adam, I may have to come and have a game to see how hard 2m is. My guess very  ^^^
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 07:53:14 PM »
Show off.  The biggest problem is that I have no idea how I actually got that big s ore that has bugged you for so long.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 08:00:08 PM »
Well done Adam, I may have to come and have a game to see how hard 2m is. My guess very  ^^^

You're welcome anytime Rob. FG is a great game but the play is brutal, ball times are rarely long which is one of the things I love about it. You have a good ball and it feels awesome.

Show off.  The biggest problem is that I have no idea how I actually got that big s ore that has bugged you for so long.

Ha ha, Now that I have the top score back I'll have to whack the "out of order" sign on it next time your over so i don't loose it again.  <.>

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 08:13:59 PM »
At long last I finally have the top score on Flash Gordon back!  The other day I knocked a mates top score off my Flash Gordon which has been on there for almost 2 years so I'm very happy.
The previous top score was Pintoxicated's 1.685 million and while I'd come close a number of times I'd always fall short. This time I had it on my second ball. It literally felt like I had it on a string, I couldn't loose a ball and if you've ever played FG you'd know that's a very rare feeling. Anyway balls 3 to 5 kicked my arse as usual but it didn't matter.

Wow, thats a grate high score  ^^^   Flash Gordon is a very unforgiving game, its a calenge just to keep the ball in play.
To date I have not had many high scores on my FG,,,  well done   ^^^

Pinpal...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 08:17:14 PM by PinPal »

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 08:27:58 PM »
Thanks Pinpal,
This game generally kicks my butt so it's great to have a good game once in awhile.

Offline howzat

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 09:29:36 PM »
nice score ^^^   and what a great game   I remember  playing it when it was new in the Roxy picture theater  Parramatta

back in the day     Howzat

Offline riverinapinball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 12:12:28 AM »
Nice one Adam.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 08:43:43 AM »

Well done Adam! A lot of the games from this era were really unforgiving, good for the operators I guess!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Doug.H

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 09:03:09 AM »

Well done  ^^^ it was always the same when I had my flash Gordon I or 2 good balls and the others kicked your butt.