Author Topic: Sinbad is Singood Condition.  (Read 1394 times)

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
Re: Sinbad is Singood Condition.
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 09:42:00 AM »
Ended up doing a fairly decent order through PBR, the lock down bar was about $25 or $26 after the 10% discount.  Probably couldn't buy a 2nd hand one for that here.  It just doesn't have the beer seal which I have a bit laying around to put on it.

Handy to know .. I didn't realise PBR sold lock down bars , but then again haven't need one as yet
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
You were spot on AGAIN Ken.  There was a leaf blade touching towards the base of the switch.  Quick adjustment and it is all good and ALL WORKING.  Thanks mate.

It's cleaned up beautifully Blair , well above average and i'm sure your happy with the way it turned out.
Keep at it and i'm sure you'll figure out why the Ni Wumpf won't boot in it but an original board will...it's got to be something simple you'd think.
Check none of the switches are stuck on on the rollovers , or another switch on the machine that scores the same amount of points. if a switch is stuck closed on a system 1 none of the others will work.

All the parts have arrived and have been installed apart from a small metal post.  Slowly gettiing there.   :D  I played around with a few LEDs as well.  The photo doesn't do some of the colours in the backglass justice.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:13:25 PM by Pintoxicated »
Addicted to pins.

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 09:02:42 PM »
now i'm speewing, ^&^
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2011, 10:54:27 PM »
now i'm speewing, ^&^

Sorry man.  There is an extra $400+ in parts and a solid three days or more gone into it so far and there is still plenty to do, I have barely touched the cabinet or coin door yet.  Factor in shipping as well which I didn't have to and it wouldn't have worked out that cheap for you.  Hope that makes you feel a bit better. 
Addicted to pins.

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 10:24:35 AM »
looking really nice blair ^^^
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you