Author Topic: Pinball Tales - Stand-Alone services  (Read 3960 times)

Offline el_timbo86

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
    • Hot Rodded Pins
Re: Pinball Tales - Stand-Alone services
« on: August 10, 2010, 07:01:17 PM »
Hey guys,

I have slowly been getting the site setup (in between work, restorations and life in general).

I have now started to introduce the stand-alone services i will be offering clients - with cabinet restoration being the first to roll out. You will also see that Playfield Restoration is just about ready to begin as a stand-alone service, however i want to eliminate ANY possible bugs before taking on client work (to the guys who have contacted me about it, sorry about the delay but it will be worth the wait). Things are looking really good though, and it shouldnt be long until i can help people with their playfields. I have been trying a number of different finishes for EM playfields, that will provide a) the protection needed for a playfield, and b) the original colour and appearance. I still have a long way to go in the EM related area, but SS -> DMD era games where diamond plate was beginning to be introduced will be good to go SOON! #*#
http://www.pinballtales.com/stand-alone-services/

Under the 'builds' tab - you will be able to follow a Williams Firepower restoration, that both Marty (Melbourne Pinball Restorations) and myself (Pinball Tales) are taking on. MPR is taking on the majority of work, and I have been sub-contracted to handle the cabinet and playfield restoration. I'm really excited about this project, and i suppose a little sad at the same time, as this will be one of MPR's last 'commercial' restorations.
http://www.pinballtales.com/builds

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Marty for everything he has helped me out with since I registered as a member here. I look forward to seeing what he does next regarding his personal restorations - all the best mate  ^^^

I will keep everyone updated regarding the playfield service, and as always - any feedback is welcomed.

Kind regards,

Tim Reid