Author Topic: *PURCHASE HAS TURNED TO CRAP.  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: BEWARE BAD SELLER. *PURCHASE HAS TURNED TO CRAP.
« on: January 15, 2010, 08:35:41 AM »
You'll get your money back via Paypal if the purchase has indeed turned to crap... ive had a similar issue myself before and lodged the complaint before the 45 days.. same as you mate.. seller just kept stalling me. In the end Paypal returned my money in full and i left stinking feedback.

There are delays getting stuff into the country though due to Xmas and if coming by ship then these lot are a system to themselves.. but thats why we have agents yes?
You should have received the shipping documents though -this is proof that it has been sent... this is normally sent to the freight forwarder though.
If you STILL do not know who the FF is then your item HAS NOT BEEN SENT.
If it has ( and i seriously doubt it) then you can withdraw the dispute at any time.

But at the end of the day.. if seller has shafted you... does he really care?? All you can do is leave bad feedback, after 90 days this cannot be accessed by other buyers.. its just  a figure like 98% positive etc.
 20 small $$ orders completed OK will cancel out your BIG $$ order negative feedback.

Sorry to hear about all this though.. i know of too many stories of people getting ripped from US purchases.. happens more than you would like im afraid