Author Topic: Is John Popadiuk really working on Thunderbirds Pinball?  (Read 18112 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
I think the 90% complete is not correct when he hasn't even decided if it is a dmd, rgb or lcd display, imagine the programming & dots still required for the final decision - that will be 50% of the game design left to do.

Yes money would tighten things up but you would think that if that is your main focus you buy all the parts for at least one machine ($1-2k) and get your proto-type up and running quickly and then you can worry about designing all the molds etc to re-invent the world with your own parts to go into production.

I think there has been some poor project management focus as at least he should of had the game designer design a operating whitewood in a 3-6 months and then work on art and programming while other people are making arcades and bringing in the dollars. I am not an expert but 2-3 years and still nothing to show and haven't even decided the display yet is a big concern.

At the moment this is just like a kickstarter / indiegogo campaign where the money has been taken and no proof of a design yet nor nor any deadlines.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts