Author Topic: Gary Stern talks Transformers Home Pin  (Read 1214 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Gary Stern talks Transformers Home Pin
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 11:39:18 AM »
Sorry again Cavey but I do have a problem with your logic and view of the world. If I recall you work or did work in the security field, when selling your alarms did you tell people not to buy them as there are far more good people out there than bad?

Play the odds, what's the chances of my neighbour being Al Capone? Did you every tell your clients of the stories of how mr smith lost everything because he didn't have a system etc to put a little fear in to him. I call the technique "planting the seed of doubt" into a person to get them to buy or take on your service and I think that's not a positive way to get business.

I recall you were getting out of the biz because of all the negativity which made you unhappy, that does not sound like a positive person. I understand what you want but unfortunately you cannot have it and it will kill you trying.

Understand you are who you are and we need to accept it and we are who we are and I think you need to chill a little, slow down on the defensiveness and take us for who we are good or bad.

I notice a lot of your posts stirr up a lot of animosity and get very defensive over it, which s not a positive thing. Try ignoring stuff for a little while or moving on to the next thread. I do and you see I talk a lot of shit and try to joke as much as possible and hang as much on me as I do on others. I even post stupid threads to try and give relief from the threads that try to fathom the meaning of life and everything.

I got nothing against you but thought I'd point my impressions and I think you come on a little too strong to some people which in turn is not going to achieve your ultimate goal. Thanks for listening
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:46:04 AM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium