Author Topic: Party Zone - Flippers no longer moving cursor left and / or right?  (Read 2381 times)

Offline AndrewGB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
Hi all. Have had a very strange experience today.  I can no longer choose / move any of the highlighted 'BOP' with the left and / or right flippers.  When the ball goes through any of the letters, they just stay lit and don't move left or right so it's been hard to complete.  This also means that I can no longer choose a track during music request as the flippers don't move the cursor to highlight and select a song.  Worst of all, got a new high score but couldn't select letters to enter my name?!?!?  Anyone seen this before and know a work around or fix?  I've already performed the 'Factory Adjustment' but that did not work and I have not performed the 'Factory Reset' just yet as I didn't want to lose the new high score.  Other than that, flippers work as normal.  Thanks.[/size]
[/font]
[/size] :pinball:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 09:41:58 PM by AndrewGB »

Offline AndrewGB

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
Hi all.  I'm still having issues as described above.  Does anyone know if a service manual exists at all?

Thanks.

Offline AndrewGB

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
Still have not found a fix.  Would appreciate any 'techs' out there that may be able to help.

Thanks!!