Author Topic: Elvira and the Party Monsters in the U.S.  (Read 138 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Elvira and the Party Monsters in the U.S.
« on: March 25, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »
Importing anything the size of a pinball machine from the USA is alot of work, alot of precise paperwork, and alot of risk.

* If the seller has not had experience with customs n exporting items to overseas, unless u get the exact paperwork done 100% to satisfy the Australian authorities, u can easily end up in trouble. The costs can/are large. To understate the specific requirements that must be adhered to , would be to set u up for failure.
THERE are various posts that have been done by myself n others about IMPORTING etc. Maybe look up a few n contact your local Govt Customs House, and government websites before u even consider doing it. IT AINT EASY.  

There are some of us who have been thru it a few times and it is something u would only do if u cannot find the same machine here in Australia.
You can use a freight forwarder, but it will add $1,000 to the cost. I did my last few imports without a freight forwarder, but u must get all the paperwork 1 million percent right, and the sellers paperwork and obligations must be done 1 million percent correctly before the machine goes to the docks in the USA. This is where things always fail.Its not like just sending a box thru aust post. Far from.

I believe there is a seller in QLD who has a really nice ELVIRA n THE PARTY MONSTERS for sale. I would purchase that machine first.

Contact me via PM for the sellers details.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:13:44 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !