Author Topic: P3 Pinball - pre-orders being taken for Lexy Lightspeed  (Read 54226 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Yes still have the lcd but with insert looking art but with flashing and animated art in the inserts - of a graphic of a feature person head turning to watch the ball during some features and then the view of the art and inserts change when after some goal are achieved. Maybe the sensors could be used for fun simulated playback of a combo shot or a drain shot where a character taunts you. I personally don't like the shoot the lcd floating target or the asteroids mini game - each to their own.

I am sure there are clever programmers out there, but are they into pinball as to get one that wasn't into it for your own game design would not be cheap to hire - $20k or more at a wild guess and that is the problem I believe as no one will then venture down this path.

Gerry alone is debugging the infrastructure / game template for a while now and knows his stuff, what chance does a person with the package of skills going to have to complete a ready for production in a few year period?.

I one thing I really dislike about the machine is the stance and those pinball legs - just doesn't look like a pinball - merging to Ikea style ????
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts