Aussie Pinball Forums > General Mods

CFTBL - Snack Bar Signage for your Snackbar Mod

<< < (2/3) > >>

swinks:
Checked the records and you have a v2.0 Snackbar Mod so this will work on yours.
Either white, amber, ice blue or light purple is the best. When I get this batch in I will get a photo of each one (4 weeks times).
here is beautiful photo with light purple by a US guy that did the DIY kit as per manual. He tried all the colours and liked the light purple the most - here is his game

swinks:

--- Quote from: Pinballer on October 28, 2018, 03:34:09 PM ---Count me in too please.  Do you have pics of the various color options?

--- End quote ---

if you are interested you will have to let me know via pm and pay by Tuesday - only 1-2 spots left.

goodolddays:
pm sent

Pinballer:

--- Quote from: swinks on October 28, 2018, 05:30:16 PM ---Checked the records and you have a v2.0 Snackbar Mod so this will work on yours.
Either white, amber, ice blue or light purple is the best. When I get this batch in I will get a photo of each one (4 weeks times).
here is beautiful photo with light purple by a US guy that did the DIY kit as per manual. He tried all the colours and liked the light purple the most - here is his game

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting the photo. PM sent.

swinks:
Thanks guys
the list has closed at 5 kits coming to me to be assembled and sent out, just waiting on a few payments and then will chat soon when the parts arrive and will send them out.
Cheers
Jady

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version