Author Topic: Arcade warehouse raid article  (Read 7591 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Arcade warehouse raid article
« on: September 20, 2014, 04:58:52 PM »
Pinball is growing well in my opinion. More and more brand new machines are being sold to various markets all around the world. Home or sited.
I don't think it matters whether we are at the levels of the 90,s or the highest point back way when. What matters is that many many people around the world are excited that pinball is alive and growing well again. We have a great pinball forum, many people have collections, most of our kids love pinball, Stern and others are bringing titles like Star Trek, Mustang and The Walking Dead to mainstream audiences which does get new business. Stern is doubling its production size which tells me they are selling more today than they have ever before. JJP is doing well and hasn't folded. So I like what I see everywhere. I focus on the positive and what we have instead of what we haven't got. I would bet that pinball will grow every year for the next ten years, cause that's exactly what it has done the last ten years overall, despite the worst recession we have seen in 80 or 90 years. Pinball is going great guns. Well done to all the positive people in pinball who keep believing in pinball who just don't know anything except positive go forward thoughts. Best hobby on the planet is doing well. Excellent I say.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !