Author Topic: Price check on HO scale model train set anyon have any ideas?  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I just purchased some of this stuff, and let me tell you, it is all VERY VERY VERY expensive. And if some of it is older, it can be worth alot MORE than some of the brand new stuff because its all highly coolectable and worth big big big bucks.

Do your homework, get a old bloke around who has been into this train stuff like your grandfather.

Some of the locomotives alone can be worth $200 to $1,000 each, track is worth alot per length, everything is worth big bucks, and even the train carriages are worth a few hundred dollars each upwards again to a grand each.

I just bought a locomotive the other day, it owes me $240, and a few carriages each at $160 each, plus some track for a few hundred, and it keeps just adding right up. You need someone who knows what they are doing to tell u what u have.

Put it this way, give it away, or sell it, get heaps of money, and pay for a brand new pinny BNIB potentially.  *%* Hope it helps.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !