Author Topic: KISS Tour Australia 2013  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: KISS Tour Australia 2013
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »
Wow, can't believe this band is still going...flogging that half dead horse to within a inch of it's life. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story or in this case....a good earn.

well it is after all their job, so why not i say, and from live dvds of theirs ive seen its a real production sort of show mixed with concert.
im not a fan my self of these big wanky short of shows, but i can certainly appreciate the effort, and it is what their fans are after, i could imagine the price tag being high, but the cost to run a show would be through the roof.
one of my favorite bands has a crew of 100 employed by them to do get a show going and operating and aparently that is actually a small number. thats allot of money to fly and pay them to go around, i bet kiss has allot more than a crew of 100 when they have a show. probly 20 just on makeup lol, i actually wonder how much money bands actually make from concerts. i dont recon it would be very much. I stayed back after a show to a tool concert and the band members were actually helping pull apart the stage and fold them into brief cases lol, they were to be playing in sydney the next night, so it would be allot of work and money to put on one of these shows.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:08:28 PM by Olivia_jason »