Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 128184 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #315 on: May 22, 2015, 09:32:13 AM »
Will Stern do a "extras kit" and "factory" topper for KISS like they did for The Walking Dead ?  !@#

Good idea or bad idea. Woiluld it's sell if the price was right ?

Omg, two silly questions
Will KISS fans spend money on merchandice?
Does Garry Stern want to sell upgrades for his games?
( guess you did not read my post or check FB today )

There is no other band that even comes close to the purchase of merchandise. I've seen shrines - entire rooms filled from floor to roof with merchandise. KISS have more that 3000 licensed merchandise items. I used to collect merchandise, and I have no idea how much I've spent, but it would be worth $30-$50,000. I stopped in 2001, but the products are still released daily. I used to collect tour T-Shirts. I had 76 at one stage. KISS fans will buy anything with the logo.

If Stern did their marketing right, they would have included the topper with all games (at least Premium and LE). KISS fans would buy the topper, but if it was included with the game, they might be enticed to buy the game.

I've just seen the topper on FB. The idea is good, but clearly whoever the knucklehead is that designed the lighting has not seen a KISS show. The logo does not light up SLOWLY and segmented like that. It looks great, but does not work.

Releasing items like this at stupid prices is a slap in the face to LE buyers. That topper should be included FREE.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia