Author Topic: Gtb Quick Draw  (Read 5371 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Gtb Quick Draw
« on: June 14, 2010, 04:13:17 PM »
Hi Guys, Yesterday i made a start on my next project the Gtb Quickdraw that i bought last xmas. I dragged out of storage (my laundry  :lol ) and set it up in my spare room yesterday to start getting it up and running. First thing i did was to replace the broken lefthand side plastic hole base and switch arm assembly, I ordered this part as well as a heap of other bits from PSPA a while back. after removing the old brokrn one as well as the kicker arm, i found that the hicker arm hinge pin was really loose, so it was necessary to tighten it up again, a ball pein hammer made short work of that luckily, the last pic shows the repaired and polished kicker arm reinstalled back onto the PF.

After that, i removed and cleaned up the stepper wiper arms and, cleaned up the disc contacts with metho and rag, and gave them a clean up with a scotchbrite, which saw the game up an running, with one or two issues i'll go into detail on in the next post. at this stage im only doin enough to get the game to actually work, so i can work out what else needs to be done, which will be taken care of properly when i start the full restore.