Author Topic: Gtb Quick Draw  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Gtb Quick Draw
« on: June 14, 2010, 04:48:12 PM »
initially i found that i could get around the problem by gapping the drop target reset contacts shown in the previous post, a bit wider so contact with was made later in the sequence by the activating post on the score motor metal disc. but it was still activating the drop target coils too soon for my liking.

so i took another look at the switch stack with the contacts for the PF switches. after removing them, and the metal actuating arm, i realised that the actuating blade could be moved in as pictured here, opening the switches earlier. at this stage i was ready to try anything, and i didnt know if it would affect the rest of the game.  Anyway i decided to try it, i had nothing to lose. the 1st pic is with the lever in its original position, and the 2nd pic is after i moved it.Well it seems the problem is now fixed.. no more phantom scoring when going to the next ball  $#$

and better still, it seems to have affected nothing else on the game .. everything works as it should!! i just have to attend to the usual hassles now like sluggish score reels and the bonus unit is giving extra points sometimes when it shouldnt be.

I hope i explaind all of that clear enough to follow :D :D

Stay tuned for further updates!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:48:08 PM by Mr Pinbologist »