Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 128377 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #375 on: May 24, 2015, 09:41:50 PM »
Never seen ? anyone ever sell a topper for under $300 to $400 USA, let alone $100 but am hoping u are correct but nothing sells that cheap ?

Don't forget the topper has over a dozen different modes over and above the slow light up of each letter and u can buy one and plug it in independently of the pinball machine for a home or business.

If Stern had of built the topper into the cabinet, it would have cost more and any game without the topper would have had factory holes in it which looks crap when the Headbox is down.

When people get their hands on the toppers I am sure some will mod them and take them apart and recolour things n bulbs n plastics. I am wondering how much say the band had in it being KISS letters ? Also it os just over 8 inches tall and no larger according to Stern to meet height requirements/restrictions. Let's see how it pans out but am already feel thinking of many ways people will mod them if not happy with stock.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !