Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 128408 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #375 on: May 25, 2015, 05:33:29 PM »
Rather than just guess what the price will be, I am going to get a quote on the topper for myself.
Speculating what the price probably is, compared to getting an actual quote is a waste of time for me personally. I will get a precise and proper quote.

As a repeat customer of AMD, they do not always place profit on top of every item for every customer.
I can speak from experience with probably 50 or more Stern translites, various parts plus shaker motors and delivery etc etc over many years.
Excluding pinball machine purchases, they did not make a cent off me once and although I was happy to pay a mark up, was never charged. That is very generous from any business but not unheard of.
This, combined with AMD,s perfect service, is why I always speak highly of Bruce and Michael.

If they charge me a handling fee or percentage, no big deal, but many people who have personally dealt with AMD will know that AMD never ,always make a profit on every transaction.

Another reason I have always been highly appreciative of Stern USA, is that when I have dealt with their parts dept, they also have 90 percent of the time charged me a lot less than their website prices and sometimes sent me items and have labelled the invoice as "free" - goodwill to existing Stern customer. Their customer loyalty has been better than words can describe. Between AMD and Stern, some of the nicest business people on the planet.

You don't have to be a repeat customer only of AMD or Stern to get this great service, I have many collector friends who have experienced the same as I have described above and they haven't bought a new pin before. Just got looked after.
If I pay over $399 USA plus postage for the topper, no big deal, but I won't know til I get my invoice/quote for the machine/shaker/delivery/topper etc.

Even if I only bought the topper by itself, I still need to get an actual quote cause guessing what it will be won't help me.
And yes, I understand the machine apparently has the re-recorded songs on it as per the bands direction.
But is anyone seriously going to risk hacked software being uploaded to a BNIB machine. I certainly would not.
But others are welcome and I hope it works for them.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:54:43 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !