Author Topic: Copyright Queries  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Copyright Queries
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »
Do u guys know how to play poker ? If u do, read on.
You are wondering what certains peoples cards are or arent.There is only one way to find out.

If i produce something, and a certain party (or parties) dont want me to produce it, they will do one or two things.
Firstly, they will write to me and tell me to stop.The second thing is that they will make a claim that I am not entitled to produce the said item, and then they will claim that they are entitled to.etc.

Then I will ask them to prove to me (my legal people) that they have a lawful claim , In Australia, that I cannot produce the item, and i will ask them to prove that they can (or cannot).Legally.
You see, u can claim anything u want, but you have to prove to a magistrate that I have infringed somewhere/someway.
You also have to prove that you, the complainant, have your own legal rights to do it as well, or even to make a claim against me.

If i do a contract and say sell you, for a hundred grand,the legal rights to say market Motor Vehicle products, for say, one of the big 3 manufacturers, it doesnt mean it is legal or binding. I have to first prove to you, that i had the legal right to offer you a dealership for Ford to start off with, for example.

If u want to see what a certain unliked melbourne seller reckons he owns, start selling his products, then get your solicitor to make him prove legally that he can stop you.Your own solicitor will tell u real quick, if u can legally or not legally produce something at this point. In order for them to stop you playing your cards, they will have to show you theirs.

And thats where, it dies or doesnt. If u want to abide by the law, simply go that way.
The ARABS have a saying, "If u want to make me do something, make me".

If you want to stop me producing something, make me stop. Sometimes alot harder said, then done.
P.S- it wont cost me a cent for u to stop me, there are no damages unless i make something and then make a dollar off it, or stop u from making a dollar from it.You might get the cost for one items profit,if i sell it, and u might get a small amount for one solicitors letter.That is the legal advice I will go with, for now. Until then, its just all guessing and bluff.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:50:37 PM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !