Author Topic: Is John Popadiuk really working on Thunderbirds Pinball?  (Read 18098 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
People still buy Woz, despite the Bumper debacle
IMHO Jersey Jack held some responsibility over that (he knew there was a problem months before it became public)

Except that JJ didn't leave customers in the lurch when it all went pear shaped down under. A compromise was reached whereby the deposit monies were consolidated into a a number of rescue edition units which were successfully delivered. None of which affected me by the way, since I ordered direct after refusing to transfer my deposit to the local distro when he couldn't provide details to my satisfaction of the "trust account" in which the monies were being held.

Compare that to the super duper balls which definitely don't work in games with magnets (and may have flaking issues) even after apparent extensive prerelease testing in a BSD. Not to mention the clandestine manner in which it was handled by quietly recalling them via distros with no public announcement from the manufacturer until called out on it on pinside.

Still waiting to hear about the results of the inhouse testing as to why they magnetise by the way.

Whilst we are making further comparisons, you bailed on WOZ before the first US units began shipping at the 2 year 2 month mark since you were apparently tired of the empty promises and delays, it is now 2 years and 8 months since TAG was announced and in summary to show for it we have a few bags of pop bumper parts and flipper coils, some artistic angles of cad drawings and a gif image of one side of a pinball backbox.

When do you call this one, PBP?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 01:53:12 AM by pinsanity »