Author Topic: 1950's Pinball & Bingo Documentation  (Read 4466 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Re: 1950's Pinball & Bingo Documentation
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
When our gilrs were younger (now almost 18 and 16) they used to play outside all the time (we didn't buy them a PS2 for years after they wanted one) .. one day a neighbour from way up the street was walking past and commented to us how great she always thought it was to see our kids playing outside 
our kids don't play out side very often. its not that they don't want to its just every time something gets broken or goes missing in our neighbour's yards our kids get the blame for it even if my wife or myself are out there watching them and we know they haven't entered the yards they still get the blame. I will admit one of our kids did break a swan that was next door 2 years ago (it was already cracked before my kid touched it so the head just snapped off) my eldest son got the blame for egging a neighbours car even though he never went out side that night and none of the eggs were missing from the carton in the fridge.  !@# work that one out.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)