Author Topic: Facebook Aussie Pinball  (Read 786 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Facebook Aussie Pinball
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:58:08 PM »
I dont use facebook at all. never bothered with it. After seeing my 18 yr old daughter showing off on it, with stupid photos and stuff, it was enough for me.  @.@

HOWEVER, what about forum members upload a photo of themselves to the forum so we can put a name to a face.

Can the MODS suggest a place on the forum for such a photo. Maybe if thre was a link on the profile page, apart from the avatar photo.

ANYONE else think its a good idea ?  !@#

I am proud to say that i will go to my grave having never joined,tried to join or even considered joining Facebook

Im glad to see i am not the only one not interested in facebook  :lol
 My niece logged in to facebook while visiting me recently and showed me some other peoples profiles, etc. i too, having seen pics on there of my nephew looking like a freak, and some of the stupid crap people write on there was enough for me too, just ridiculous trivial crap.... Another of my nieces, wanted to set me up with a facebook profile, i sad NOOO WAY  :lol

I think the forum member photo thing is not a bad idea.. would be good, as you say to put a face to the name.
hell i only know TWO AP members in person so far.. one i met thru AP and the other i persuaded to join.. maybe i need to get out and about more  %.% %.%
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 08:06:24 PM by Mr Pinbologist »