Author Topic: Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.
« on: January 08, 2014, 11:21:06 PM »
Shit happens, life goes on etc etc.

I can always count on you Daz for your sensitivity.lol (not).......

I don't think the kids in these situations grasp the shit happens meaning, more like lots of nights of crying themselves to sleep n missing each other n the family unit.

But yes, anyone who has been thru this has no choice but to try n move on n always focus on the mental stability of the kids.

My son is loved from 5am to 8pm like a king. That makes me proud n I know in my heart that I am doing the absolute best any dad can do.

Playing pinball helps. Tonight we are up a little late, watching the first X Men movie so my son understands my X Men Pro machine better. He is loving it.
He know knows what the large Wolverine and Magneto toys are n who they represent, plus the names on the modes like sabretooth n storm etc etc etc.

I do miss my 12 yr old daughter badly, I used to tuck her in everynight with a kiss n a cuddle, nasty x wife hasn't let me see her for almost 5 months, or her little brother see his sister. Shame someone u thought you know so intimately (wife) turns into a different person over a few weeks.

But I will stay positive n hope for the best for the future. If only my daughter loved pinball, she might run away to play the pinnys n stay over n not go back.lol
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:24:17 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !