Author Topic: Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2014, 06:48:52 PM »
.....and Cavey step off the deep end

"Not drowning , just waving"    (lol)

( a name of a band I used to watch at the pub in the good old days at Kings Cross in Sydney.lol )

New woman might equal the remedy......then I might get in the "Deep end".  &&

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »
imagine 20 midgets popping up into your bedroom whilst you are trying to get down n busy..... ^&^

Couldn't imagine even 1 being there, little own 20 of them.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
I thought everywhere Dorothy went, the 20 midgets with lollipops followed.

or if its the witch, you gat this weird green faced nutter standing at the end of the bed...

both scenairios would be difficult to concentrate on the new girlfriend in the sack.lol

anyway, my sense of humour is out there, I appreciate that.lol

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 02:15:14 PM »
You have had a rough time Cavey. Your wife ignoring her own son is unforgivable. Hard to believe someone could do that.

All the best for the future.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 02:42:26 PM »
2 sides to every story.. I too have been accused of not ringing my son on his birthday and ignoring him, but then again, the phone was pulled out of the wall and the present I sent went " missing"... my ex wife could say that I didn't want anything to do with him... I could say something completely different.
Not saying that this is the case here.. but each story has 2 sides and in a break up neither side is completely innocent and in the middle are the children who are affected most... more often than not, its the children who are used as weapons to hurt the other person.
As for family court.. ive been there at a cost of $24000... if you are trying to prove that your ex wife is an unworthy mother then you have no chance in hell unless there is documented proof of abuse etc... it also works the same way to prove an unworthy father... seeing as you have a 12yr old who was obviously brought up OK ( or you would have taken your ex to court before), then the court will assume that all was OK until the break up and sour grapes dictate the agenda now.. happens all the time.
Good luck with whatever comes up.. I hope the children come out of this well balanced.
But I agree with Cow... this is not really the place to air dirty laundry.. there are mens groups that are for this purpose, you may be better contacting one of them

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2014, 06:33:23 PM »
Everything in your post was reasonabley reasonable so to speak , til the last few lines about mens groups......

Thankyou for that exceptional piece of advice Gavin. I honestly don't know where I would be tomorrow without it.  $%$

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »
Everything in your post was reasonabley reasonable so to speak , til the last few lines about mens groups......

Thankyou for that exceptional piece of advice Gavin. I honestly don't know where I would be tomorrow without it.  $%$

In a better place than you are now is the answer to that Brett. You have already written off Family Court as some male hating establishment and will therefore make any effort through them with the wrong attitude. My experience was the complete opposite, I represented myself on most occasions ( some 8 appearances all up) and won every time. My ex did not have any rulings made in her favour.
Why? I took advice on how to do it and it was through a mens group that I got that advice.
So instead of spouting on here about your issues.. you need to instead direct your energy to more positive forms of advice and LEARN how to approach the path you are about to undertake.
Be sarcastic all you like, but the advice I gave you here is the best you will get and will do you great favours in the near future.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 10:03:16 PM »
went to a family law court solicitor on day one.

went to a open mens sitdown forum/regular meeting on day 4 (some 5 months ago).

every bloke in the place had been reemed by female magistrates.

sat down with a serving magistrate recently at the pub across the road from the courthouse after hours n he told my why men are still getting screwed daily by docs n the system. there is still a 1950's idea amomgst the women (who form 90 percent of the family law staff everywhere) that kids shld be with mothers.

sounds like u got lucky gav. I am going in n thru the process right now n nothing has shown me yet in any way shape or form that the 1950's attitudes haven't receeded. when the women don't turn up for the fathers turn with the kids, no one does a thing, when the husband keeps the kids the police turn up. a very sad state of affairs in QLD still right now today.

Docs warn mums, docs charge fathers with the most outrageous things to keep kids with mothers. system is a sham.
women get free legal at magistrates court n family law, men have to pay. say no more. sexist n blatantly biased.

if I took your post as being patronising Gav, I am sorry. But you have made a few good points. thanks.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:04:50 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 10:48:27 PM »
The only winners are the solicitors in all of this.  My Bride is a legal assistant with a family law solicitor.  She, yes the solicitor is female, charges $420 per hour.  My wife earns about $200 more than that for 4 days work.  I couldn't believe it when she told me.  She put her hourly rate up to try to reduce the number of new clients that were approaching her, it didn't change a thing.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2014, 11:35:32 PM »
Lots of people have it way worse than you mate and they don't fell the need to plaster it over the internet looking for attention and sympathy.
Shit happens, life goes on, get over it.

I see Cow Corner is going for the most bitter man on the forum award again in 2014?  ^^^

The most realistic.
 ^^^
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 01:21:51 AM »
Lots of people have it way worse than you mate and they don't fell the need to plaster it over the internet looking for attention and sympathy.

I see Cow Corner is going for the most bitter man on the forum award again in 2014?  ^^^

The most realistic.
 ^^^

LOL. You scallywag! Now let's all have a beer and play some pinball.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2014, 01:32:29 AM »

The most realistic.
 ^^^

LOL. You scallywag! Now let's all have a beer and play some pinball.

Pins are good!

()
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 05:43:20 PM »
Admins have resolved that this thread should now be closed now that members have had time to express their views.