Author Topic: lookout for scammers  (Read 396 times)

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Re: lookout for scammers
« on: November 12, 2011, 12:55:24 AM »
are there oil rigs in Nigeria ?

%.% %.%

Must be  :lol

I was watching a show last week, maybe 60 minutes, that had the scammers poaching online dating services.
An old hag had been searching for the love of her life online and thought she had found a guy.
The photo was of a 10 year younger man than her (actually looked a bit like Barry 'The Cougar' Dawson  *)* ), and obviously, unless she had uploaded a photo of Jennifer Hawkins there was no hope in the universe this bloke would give her the time of day, she would be batting way way out of her league.

Anyway... it was these Nigerians or whatever, were sweet talking her for many months then asking for loans of money saying they were stuck in the US without any money to get out, blah blah.
The scammers must have had some patients, looking at her photo and sweet talking her would make my stomache turn.

Anyway, I digress again... she had transfered thousands to this guy, they confronted him in a hotel, caught him out and checked his phone, he had numbers of heaps of other Aussie women.  
They showed this dumb Aussie lady the footage, told her the internet was full of scammers, she got back onto the dating sites within hours, thought the stars had aligned again, started chatting with another bloke, they did a background check on him and he was another scammer.
They told her to stop and get out of her computer chair and find a real physical guy, she says no one will want her, NO SHIT SHERLOCK! BUT DON"T BE A STUPID SUCKER!
Even though she had called 60 minutes or whatever sooking about losing all this money you could just tell by the look on her face that she was going to do it again.
People like this deserve to be scammed and are the sole reason we continue to have to put up with this time wasting rubbish
 !!@
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:57:28 AM by ktm450 »